Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Must Have Face Products

Hey Guys !
Well, i decided to tell you all what are my must have, cant live without face products, so, here we go ..

1. Proactive 3 step solution.
yes yes, i know, alot of people dont like this, but me on the other hand, LOVE it. I use it every morning and every night, it leaves my face clean and feeling soft, and pimple free. Now i do have the occasional break out, but not half as bad as before.

2. Intensive Moisture.
i use my own moisterizer besides the proactive one, it moisturizes my face great !

3. Rimmel fix & perfect.
i do reccomend this, i find it very good, for my skin anyways. It smooths out my skin, and minimizes my pores, makes my foundation stay on longer and go on smoother.

4. Revlon Colourstay.
The BEST liquid foundation i have ever used. I highly reccomend it and love it ! It stays on forever and covers amazing. The only foundation i EVER use.

5. Covergirl trublend powder foundation.
Love love love this. very smooth going on skin, and covers very well .

6. Covergirl Blush.
Very good colour, and very pigmented.

7. Covergirl lash exact in blackest black.
i LOVE this mascara. It volumizes my lashes very well and lengthes amazingly.

8. Revlon colourstay liquid eyeliner.
AMAZING. end of story.
stays on so long and dosent smudge ! very much reccomend.


Well, that is my everyday face routine. My eyeshadow changes daily so i didnt post that.
Enjoy ! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment