I decided to do a look using all drugstore products because they are most affordable and easiest to access. I alot of the time do use drugstore makeup. I find they have a large assortment or different brands, lots of colours, and very affordable. So this is my look, i hope you all like it !
Steph xx ~
- E.L.F's eye primer.
- Applied covergirl's eyeshadow in snow blossom all over lid.
- then applied covergirl's french vanilla 3 quarters of the way in.
- then i applied covergirl's forever fig in the outer corner and on the crease.
- then i blended in the crease and blended in the lid colours so they blend nicely.
- i applied revlon colourstay liquid eyeliner on the top lid and the waterline.
- last i applied covergirl's lashblast in black.