I decided to participate in a challenge by emilynoel83. She challenged everyone to do a look using ONLY sponge tip applicators! So i tryed it out. I did a pink-purple neutral look. Nothing dramatic. BUT i did decide to take it one step further and use only affordable makeup. no expensive brands because i know not everyone has access or can afford mac or ysl. So i decided to use E.L.F (eyeslipsface)
So here it is and i hope you all enjoy! :]
- First i applied e.l.f's eye primer.
- then i applied e.l.f's ivory eyeshadow.
- then i applied e.l.f's pink ice over the ivory.
- then i applied e.l.f's periwinkle in the crease.
- then i blended it all out using a clean sponge tip very lightly.
- after that i applied revlon colourstay liquid eyeliner on my top lid.
- i also applied revlon colourstay on my waterline.
- last i applied covergirl lash blast in black!